Attero Tractus

You'll never get the time you spend here back.................................. I cautioned you,remember that.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Would you like to learn some physics while you wait?

I for one, welcome our new ankle-biting-physic-teaching overlord.
Seriously... why? If I walk into a office and see a head on a desk that starts asking me stuff, I honestly do not know how I would react. I believe my first instinct would be to call Reiko Aylesworth, mind you after watching 24 that seems to be my solution for every problem. I can see the potential, I think, but, this is waaaaaaaaaaaay more than a voice recognition program. It be bad enough that you can no longer get a human on the phone when you call a company, now we are actually going to have to deal with mechanized secretaries (office administrators sorry).

Ok, maybe I am jumping on the hate technology bandwagon a tad too soon, but ya have to admit that has some seriously hilarious yet creepy possible outcomes. I pity tha lonley tech that tries to get a lil frisky with Eva.

4 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think the whole nodding, bobbing, semi-articulate, robotic head on a desk is a bit too close to some sophomoric geeks perverted idea of "Tech Support".

 
At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Incidentally, welcome to the Blogosphere. ;)

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Roberto Iza Valdes said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I think I shall let you folks decide what you think about me.

Powered by Blogger

Free Hit Counters
Git one ---^