Attero Tractus

You'll never get the time you spend here back.................................. I cautioned you,remember that.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Ahh Nature........... (wait till yer home to click me..NSFW.. kinda)

Damn Hippies!

Anyway, today came and went. I imagine tomorrow will do the same. Other than that, I aint got squat for ya. Seriously, my mind is just kinda sitting there. "Type boy I dare ya!" Is about the only thing I can get out of it.

I was however viciously scolded by my other girlfriend Melly. That's her below the head of death. I know, I know, it is not a great picture, infact her glasses are usually far more "brighty" as she likes to call it. To get back to the scolding, she was quite upset at the lack of "Mellyness" on this here blog. So, we are on top with tha 'Scrop as her hood friends like to say.

You may be asking yourself.. "Hot Dayum Chewy, how you do it?! Two gals?! You put tha BIGitybomb in bigamy!!" Or maybe that's my inner voice again. I have a hard time keeping the voices straight. One thing is fo durn sure. That freakin geenie voice, the one that holds me down an tickles me while I sleep, all the while threatining to kill my monkey if I even so much as chuckle.... That voice blows, but the jokes on him, I got that monkey off my back years ago!!

Uhh, oh yeah, the two wimmin.. its like this, Melly is actually our old roomie, and is quite enamoured with a man who we shall call Tha Pitbull. Unfortunately for Mel, Tha Pitbull has like five jobs. So every saturday Ash and I get Melly for the night. She's a great guest, if yer ever lookin for one. You can set your clock by her. No matter what is going on, when that clock hits ten... Melly be sleepin. Tonight was different.... Mah girls cooked!! Some kind of stuffed chicken, and spicy yam. It was yummy, tres yummy infact. Good job girls!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I think I shall let you folks decide what you think about me.

Powered by Blogger

Free Hit Counters
Git one ---^