Attero Tractus

You'll never get the time you spend here back.................................. I cautioned you,remember that.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

I Swear to god you better be rubbing a lamp...

So... Im on the streetcar tonight, and well, damnit if it dont look like buddy fourseats infront of me is trying to ride his own rocket.

Thankfully I got off...... Uhhh,

What I mean to say is, soon after I noticed what looked to be the ol five knuckle shuffler, my stop came up and I exited. However, it got me to thinking, maybe he doing something else. Like, say, rubbing a magic lamp for instance. It could happen. Then I thought, what would I ask of the geenie? However, knowing my luck, I'd only get one wish. Still, I think I would ask to be able to speak/read/write etc. all languages. Wow, I can't even dream grandoise, oh well.

So yeah, I got nothing tonight, maybe my next update will be exciting!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I think I shall let you folks decide what you think about me.

Powered by Blogger

Free Hit Counters
Git one ---^