Attero Tractus

You'll never get the time you spend here back.................................. I cautioned you,remember that.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Aurora, you cheeky little bastard!!

Ya know, I am a pretty low-key individual, but for godsakes.... why on earth is there a need for people to construct ingenious ways to spout advertisements while you are online? It really drives me up the wall. At anyrate, I am sure some of you will be very aquainted with my new friend Aurora. She pops up all the time to say herro, and she be ugly. Not only does she bring with her some flashy add friends, she seems to like to invent hilarious .exe files.
Files, that when you search for seem to just disappear like the Aurora Borealis.. fitting name eh?
Well, I think I got rid of it and if I have, I'll post how. However, I have a knack for making small problems gigantically larger, so I am gonna hold off on posting till I am sure I got it axed.


On to happier business!!!

Today my family had our Seder.. (that's right I'm part of the tribe, and I got the scar to prove it!!)
The Seder is the dinner held during the festival of Passover. Not to bore you with the details I'll give ya the short story:

Enterprising Jew goes to Egypt, deciphers Pharoh's dreams and emasses respect. Pharoh dies, new Pharoh gets a little antsy about the Hewbrew population and puts them to work building shit.
Workers get angry. Some dude (a man I call big MO) sees a flaming bush and hears a voice then goes back to free the slaves.
Big Mo says "Hey Notorious F.A.R.O, let my people GO!"
That's right we Jews can now take claim to the first Gangster Rap song!!!!

F.A.R.O laughs. Big Mo sicks G-O-double-D on tha bastard. Ten Plagues later the Slaves are off 100 miles an runnin.

Back in his crib, the Pharoh decides he has way more stuff to build out of rock and sends his posse to haul the heebs back. Big Mo and the Tribe are wedged in between a big ass body of water and the Egyptian G-Unit haulin ass towards them. Now, any other day this would be the end, however Big Mo gives some props to G-O-double-D, who kindly parts the sea and the Tribe quests on.
Just to show who's top D.O.G
, <--Say that backwards foo! as the Egyptians get half way to the end of the sea G-O-double-D drowns em while yelling the Hebrew equivalent of OWNED!!

So, like after all that the tribe wanders the desert for like 40years getting themsleves into more trouble... oh those crazy Isrealites!!

So, while not entirely or remotely factual, hopefully this gives you a better idea of Passover.. OH SNAP! I fergot, passover comes from the fact that while the angel of death was smoting the Egyptian's first born males (one of the plagues), the happy angel would passover the houses that were marked with lambs blood.. which oddly enough seemed to be only on the Tribe's houses.

So, if yer neighbour starts doin some odd shit... history tells you to do the same!!!

Also, did you know that when a male urinates, the fluid does a 180degree twist about 2cms out?


And you thought you'd never learn anything!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I think I shall let you folks decide what you think about me.

Powered by Blogger

Free Hit Counters
Git one ---^