Attero Tractus

You'll never get the time you spend here back.................................. I cautioned you,remember that.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Tis the most wonderful time of the year.....

Call me a retarded Canadian... but 72saves... in your first playoff game.... F me Canuck
Fans... Keenan best be your new saviour.. (think about it.)
Seriously, tonight I watched 4 hockey games back to back to back to back... 2 of them went to overtime, AWESOME!
If you love hockey, this is what you live for. Granted, my team is polishing their drivers, and tipping their caddy's... well actually most of the Oil team will be representing Canada in the World Cup. Which by the way, our girls totally kicked ass in last night..
I watched the game, it was really entertaining.
For those of you who think Women's hockey is a joke, I really invite you to re-watch that game. It was fast paced, it had contact and it had passion. Not to mention that need I remind you that out of (I think) 10 World Cup finals... The girls have only lost one.. in a shoot out. Canadian Girls Rock.

I actually have no preference as to who wins the cup this year... other than on the basis of what team has the most ex-Oilers... the Islanders, however I really do not think they can handle the speed and talent of the Sabers in the first round.
Still, I love playoff hockey, I will be watching every night, and to be honest I would love to watch the games with anyone.... Seriously no one wants to be the dude at the bar nursing a pint through 3 periods.. so let me know =)
Hell, tonight I got made fun of for watching the Canuck game after work and only having a bar tab of $6.50..... However, I did convice a Brit that the game of hockey was much better than football... granted I peeked his bar tab and it was over $70... So, I probably could have slept with him... So agian, if you are reading this and live in Toronto... give me a ring.. I need a playoff partner =)

(Aight, in re-reading... allow me to explain, while my bar tab was for one pint... Ya know that little warning on Neo-Citron packets about not exceeding 4 packets in 24hours... I may not have read that till after my 6th.. fucking viruses... My horrid english skills I blame on the yellow dragon.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I think I shall let you folks decide what you think about me.

Powered by Blogger

Free Hit Counters
Git one ---^