Attero Tractus

You'll never get the time you spend here back.................................. I cautioned you,remember that.

Friday, March 23, 2007

You go little one...

It is quite sad when a toddler seems to have more fight in them than I do as of late.

Bah, it is pretty much all I can muster at the moment, however, maybe things are looking up, then again, who really cares?

Seriously tho, I am happy.... seriously... and I love it when I am told how nice I am. Please, say it again, say one more motherfucking time. From now on, I shall only respond to all situations as such "Well it sure as hell aint gonna suck itself!"

Good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I think I shall let you folks decide what you think about me.

Powered by Blogger

Free Hit Counters
Git one ---^