Attero Tractus

You'll never get the time you spend here back.................................. I cautioned you,remember that.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Membership without Benefits???

So, I just got my Virgin Club card in the mail.... It's sweet. It, much like the Diners Club card is also Tele Savalas sponsored. Except, on the back of the card it says "No One Loves Ya, Baby!"
The rewards are pretty freakin exceptional as well, like 20 percent off hand lotion, and a free issue of "Lonely House Wives of Compton" AND.... a years supply of expired condoms.

Sorry... =)

Anywhoo, I have been retardely busy.. hmm maybe that should be developmentally challenged busy, but I don't think that makes sense... right. I am quite upset that I have missed most of 24 this year, rumour has it he is killin bad Chinese people, not so sure that is a great idea, I mean, like sure he kills 5 of them, but like, a hour later he is gonna want to kill more. BOOOYA!

Hey, they can not all be winners kids.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I think I shall let you folks decide what you think about me.

Powered by Blogger

Free Hit Counters
Git one ---^